- skythespy likes akrishnamohan's document How Calendaring / Icon Monitoring Services Communicate with Lifesize Cloud
- michaelt likes pete.shora's reply Re: Icon Licencing Server
- michaelt likes krittaponthiratanakuntana's reply Re: Lifesize express 220 compared feature 4.11.1 between 5.0.9
- krittaponthiratanakuntana likes michaelt's reply Re: Lifesize express 220 compared feature 4.11.1 between 5.0.9
- roxane likes michaelt's comment Mandatory Lifesize Icon Upgrade Coming Soon
Welcome to your Lifesize community
We welcome you to look around and discover the community. Explore spaces dedicated to our Cloud solution, Icons, 220s, cameras, phones, and on-premises offerings. Find answers to common questions, post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group.
Please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
- score 137 The ability to create groups in the directory of lifesize cloud
- score 124 Feature Request - Personal Invite Email Templates
- score 109 Allow media to flow directly between clients in the same private network
- score 104 checkbox for Lifesize Cloud administrators to hide certain users from the directory
- score 100 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
Lifesize HD cameras typically receive a lens cap in the factory, mostly to protect it while it ships. Once you receive the system and unbox for the first time, what do you do with the lens cap?
Does it end up in the waste basket? (9%)3/32
Does it make a great drink coaster? (6%)2/32
Did you toss it in a drawer someplace in the back office? (43%)14/32
Do you continue to use it to quell privacy questions? (18%)6/32
Other (tell us in the comments)? (21%)7/32